WE ARE NOT ACTIVE. GO TO http://theheartofawarrior.canadian-forum.com/ that is a better site!
The menu buttons were created by Mistpelt of Warrior Clan Cats, I give all credit to her for them.

The new posts, no new posts, hot/popular, and locked icons for the subjects & topics were created by Magpie of ForgottenPurrs, I give all credit to her.

~ The clouds pass over the sky, as seconds pass by. Will you live out your live as a rogue, kittypet, or a clan cat? Each one comes with advantages, and disadvantages. Choose your pathe's wisely ~

To start connecting with other members, register below. Before you do anything, please read the site rules here: https://warriorcatsrp.canadian-forum.com/f1-rules - We have many features for our members including the Chatbox, RPGs, and much more.

It's time to begin the adventure!

Our Assistant Administrator is; TheFluffySheep.

Our moderators are; Spottedheart, and Sand&Others.

(If you do not want to make up your own charrie, use one that has a family, or a cat someone wishes to give away, you can posses, this is open to guests: https://warriorcatsrp.canadian-forum.com/f51-rpers-needed)

Thank you & hope to see you around! Very Happy

- Birdeh, Administrator & Founder of WarriorCatsRP - Like a Star @ heaven
WE ARE NOT ACTIVE. GO TO http://theheartofawarrior.canadian-forum.com/ that is a better site!
The menu buttons were created by Mistpelt of Warrior Clan Cats, I give all credit to her for them.

The new posts, no new posts, hot/popular, and locked icons for the subjects & topics were created by Magpie of ForgottenPurrs, I give all credit to her.

~ The clouds pass over the sky, as seconds pass by. Will you live out your live as a rogue, kittypet, or a clan cat? Each one comes with advantages, and disadvantages. Choose your pathe's wisely ~

To start connecting with other members, register below. Before you do anything, please read the site rules here: https://warriorcatsrp.canadian-forum.com/f1-rules - We have many features for our members including the Chatbox, RPGs, and much more.

It's time to begin the adventure!

Our Assistant Administrator is; TheFluffySheep.

Our moderators are; Spottedheart, and Sand&Others.

(If you do not want to make up your own charrie, use one that has a family, or a cat someone wishes to give away, you can posses, this is open to guests: https://warriorcatsrp.canadian-forum.com/f51-rpers-needed)

Thank you & hope to see you around! Very Happy

- Birdeh, Administrator & Founder of WarriorCatsRP - Like a Star @ heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
No gathering or medicine cat meeting set until the forum becomes a lot more active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software
Latest topics
» THE HEART OF A WARRIOR (THOAW).
Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:55 pm by Birdeh

» If your looking for a friend
Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:08 pm by BirdFlight01

» Join Form/Template.
Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:49 pm by BirdFlight01

» The camp clearing.
Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:10 am by FoxSpark

» Newbie Posts :3
Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:15 am by FoxSpark

» The Pine Forest
Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:18 pm by Spottedheart

» Peanuts!!!!!!
Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:54 am by Birdeh

» Blackkit prolong
Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:39 am by Birdeh

» Apprentice Den
Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:17 pm by Spottedheart

Season
Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 Season%20Block_Newleaf (Spring)
CURRENT MOON

Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret)

Go down 
+6
Feather~
Non- Active account
cats of many
CoalTail
PoppyStar
^Ghost^
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Feather~

Feather~

Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret)   Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:31 pm

is padding around thinking when I stumble upon you"ghost?oh you startled me"smiles and licks you
Back to top Go down
^Ghost^

^Ghost^

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret)   Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:33 am

purrs," Hi Feather looks at the two Clan warriors" Uh.....Poppy what brings you here? Who's your friend?
Back to top Go down
Feather~

Feather~

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret)   Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:37 am

purrs back but watches poppy curiously but with another emotion you can't read"yeah what brings you here...poppy"
Back to top Go down
PoppyStar

PoppyStar

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret)   Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:15 am

(RiverClaw, when I go into territories that aren't MossClan, I bury my scent with the other scent. You cant just find me in a SECRET cave..-.-)

PoppyClaw looked up at Ghost, she looked embarrased. "Sorry I was sleeping..I've been pretty restless. I wanted to know if you have found anything out about the..." Smirks at Feather, "The dream you had."
Back to top Go down
http://forestwarrior.webs.com
Feather~

Feather~

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret)   Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:20 am

blinks and looks at ghost"you had a dream?well thats nice"smiles and licks his shoulder"what was it about?oh wait didn't you see something about this darkness comeing?how we are all in danger"smirks back at poppy
Back to top Go down
Feather~

Feather~

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret)   Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:22 am

then looks at ghost worried"if we do have kits we won't give them up right?"looks anxcious
Back to top Go down
PoppyStar

PoppyStar

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret)   Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:23 am

She sighed, "Feather, I want to talk to GhostStride. Not you."
Back to top Go down
Feather~

Feather~

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret)   Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:26 am

shrugs"fine...ghost I'll be at my place"smiles and gives him a goodbye lick then pads past poppy.whispers in her ear so only she can hear as I got by"don't think I don't know what your up to, poppy."keeps padding away until I disappear among the tall grass
Back to top Go down
^Ghost^

^Ghost^

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret)   Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:01 am

Smiles," I'll meet you there later." Looks at PoppyClaw," So what did you need to talk to me about?"
Back to top Go down
Evening

Evening

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret)   Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:22 am

(To lazy to switch accounts XD)

PoppyClaw: She looked at the tom, worry sheeted her eyes, covering another emotion. "I need to know if you've had any other dreams, or visions since the first one. There's been talk about an evil cat here in the forest."
Back to top Go down
TheFluffySheep
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
TheFluffySheep

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret)   Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:33 am

She Padded in, and Looked around. Then she Turned to Poppy "Your Never going to Listen" She Said, Shaking her head "I Knew you were Here" "I Give up" She Sighed and headed back to MossClan.
Back to top Go down
PoppyStar

PoppyStar

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret)   Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:46 am

"EarthStar!" She bounded after her, running as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Leaf~

Leaf~

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret)   Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:21 pm

Pads in and yawns,"Hey do you guys know where Feather went?"Her eyes hid something,"I need to talk to her..."
Back to top Go down
Feather~

Feather~

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret)   Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:28 pm

pads back"hey ghost I forgot to check your wounds"sniffs them for infections then changes the wrap I put on it"how are you feeling?"sits up smileing at you
Back to top Go down
Leaf~

Leaf~

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret)   Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:56 pm

"Oh there you are..."Flicks tail.
Back to top Go down
Evil!

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret)   Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:28 pm

*flicks ears, snarls and watches. You still dont hear me though you know Im looking for lightning*
Back to top Go down
^Ghost^

^Ghost^

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret)   Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:20 am

Glances at Poppy as she leaves," Wait Poppy! Oh well..." purrs at Feather "Thanks Feather"
Back to top Go down
Feather~

Feather~

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret)   Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:07 pm

smiles and nuzzles you"I just want you to get better"
Back to top Go down
^Ghost^

^Ghost^

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret)   Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:16 am

"I will, don't worry." Looks down in sadness.
Back to top Go down
Feather~

Feather~

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret)   Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:18 am

frowns"are you ok ghost?"
Back to top Go down
^Ghost^

^Ghost^

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret)   Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:19 am

"I have a confession to make..."
Back to top Go down
Feather~

Feather~

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret)   Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:20 am

narrows eyes"yes?"
Back to top Go down
^Ghost^

^Ghost^

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret)   Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:23 am

" We have 2 give up our kits" Looks ashamed. 'StarClan told me 2 promise that if I was 2 live"
Back to top Go down
Feather~

Feather~

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret)   Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:25 am

nods"I know...I know all about the dream you had"looks down
Back to top Go down
Feather~

Feather~

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret)   Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:25 am

"but do we really have to?why would they ask us to do this??"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret)   Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost's Secret place( it's a secret)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next