WE ARE NOT ACTIVE. GO TO http://theheartofawarrior.canadian-forum.com/ that is a better site!
The menu buttons were created by Mistpelt of Warrior Clan Cats, I give all credit to her for them.

The new posts, no new posts, hot/popular, and locked icons for the subjects & topics were created by Magpie of ForgottenPurrs, I give all credit to her.

~ The clouds pass over the sky, as seconds pass by. Will you live out your live as a rogue, kittypet, or a clan cat? Each one comes with advantages, and disadvantages. Choose your pathe's wisely ~

To start connecting with other members, register below. Before you do anything, please read the site rules here: https://warriorcatsrp.canadian-forum.com/f1-rules - We have many features for our members including the Chatbox, RPGs, and much more.

It's time to begin the adventure!

Our Assistant Administrator is; TheFluffySheep.

Our moderators are; Spottedheart, and Sand&Others.

(If you do not want to make up your own charrie, use one that has a family, or a cat someone wishes to give away, you can posses, this is open to guests: https://warriorcatsrp.canadian-forum.com/f51-rpers-needed)

Thank you & hope to see you around! Very Happy

- Birdeh, Administrator & Founder of WarriorCatsRP - Like a Star @ heaven
WE ARE NOT ACTIVE. GO TO http://theheartofawarrior.canadian-forum.com/ that is a better site!
The menu buttons were created by Mistpelt of Warrior Clan Cats, I give all credit to her for them.

The new posts, no new posts, hot/popular, and locked icons for the subjects & topics were created by Magpie of ForgottenPurrs, I give all credit to her.

~ The clouds pass over the sky, as seconds pass by. Will you live out your live as a rogue, kittypet, or a clan cat? Each one comes with advantages, and disadvantages. Choose your pathe's wisely ~

To start connecting with other members, register below. Before you do anything, please read the site rules here: https://warriorcatsrp.canadian-forum.com/f1-rules - We have many features for our members including the Chatbox, RPGs, and much more.

It's time to begin the adventure!

Our Assistant Administrator is; TheFluffySheep.

Our moderators are; Spottedheart, and Sand&Others.

(If you do not want to make up your own charrie, use one that has a family, or a cat someone wishes to give away, you can posses, this is open to guests: https://warriorcatsrp.canadian-forum.com/f51-rpers-needed)

Thank you & hope to see you around! Very Happy

- Birdeh, Administrator & Founder of WarriorCatsRP - Like a Star @ heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
No gathering or medicine cat meeting set until the forum becomes a lot more active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software
Latest topics
» THE HEART OF A WARRIOR (THOAW).
Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:55 pm by Birdeh

» If your looking for a friend
Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:08 pm by BirdFlight01

» Join Form/Template.
Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:49 pm by BirdFlight01

» The camp clearing.
Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:10 am by FoxSpark

» Newbie Posts :3
Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:15 am by FoxSpark

» The Pine Forest
Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:18 pm by Spottedheart

» Peanuts!!!!!!
Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:54 am by Birdeh

» Blackkit prolong
Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:39 am by Birdeh

» Apprentice Den
Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:17 pm by Spottedheart

Season
Feathers clearing - Page 6 Season%20Block_Newleaf (Spring)
CURRENT MOON

Feathers clearing

Go down 
+2
FlareStrike
Feather~
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Feather~

Feather~

Feathers clearing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feathers clearing   Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:31 am

"wait!"races after noon"we can still be friends right?"looks at you worriedly"It's not like I never want to see you again!I still can't live without you!its just I don't love you that's all..."
Back to top Go down
FlareStrike

FlareStrike

PostSubject: Re: Feathers clearing   Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:45 am

*Growls*
"No. We cant... Now back off"
*Runs off*
Back to top Go down
Feather~

Feather~

PostSubject: Re: Feathers clearing   Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:50 am

"you said you only want me happy!noon this is tearing me apart can't you see that!"yowls after you.cries
Back to top Go down
FlareStrike

FlareStrike

PostSubject: Re: Feathers clearing   Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:52 am

*Stops*
*Looks back*
*Snickers*
"I am... im leaving"
"You want to be happy with ghost, So im leaving"
*Looks down and runs off*
Back to top Go down
Feather~

Feather~

PostSubject: Re: Feathers clearing   Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:54 am

growls"fine!if you ever come by me again you're dead!"snarls and races back burrying my head in ghosts fur
Back to top Go down
FlareStrike

FlareStrike

PostSubject: Re: Feathers clearing   Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:02 am

*Runs back*
"And Ghost, I-"
*Falls to the ground lifelessly*
*His cold body twitches*
*His Soul Watches as they Look at him*
*He knows that hes not dead, But they dont know that*
Back to top Go down
Feather~

Feather~

PostSubject: Re: Feathers clearing   Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:03 am

blinks back tears"noon"nudges his body
Back to top Go down
FlareStrike

FlareStrike

PostSubject: Re: Feathers clearing   Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:04 am

*He soon fades away, Not knowing what was happening*
Back to top Go down
Feather~

Feather~

PostSubject: Re: Feathers clearing   Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:07 am

leans against ghost"this is all my fault"tears stream down her muzzle
Back to top Go down
FlareStrike

FlareStrike

PostSubject: Re: Feathers clearing   Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:09 am

*He twiches*
Back to top Go down
Feather~

Feather~

PostSubject: Re: Feathers clearing   Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:24 am

shakes head still muttering"this is all my fault..........................."
Back to top Go down
cats of many

cats of many

PostSubject: The open moor   Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:25 am

Comes in and stares down at the body of Noon and then she looks at Feather and then to Ghost. Nudges Noon. "Noon, Come on buddy get up". When he does not answer she backs up and stare wide eyed at Feather and Ghost. "I can't beleive you two would......" Turns and runs off sniffing.
Back to top Go down
Feather~

Feather~

PostSubject: Re: Feathers clearing   Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:37 am

is laying next to noon crying doesn't even care she thinks we did it
Back to top Go down
^Ghost^

^Ghost^

PostSubject: Re: Feathers clearing   Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:07 am

Stands still in shock, happiness, and sorrow in eyes. Wraps tail around Feather," It's okay Feather, it's not your fault, Noon was a brave and noble cat, we may have not gotten along, I'll be the best mate ever I promise." Glances at Noon and bows head in respect then puts a paw on the lifeless body," Rest now Noon"
Back to top Go down
Leaf~

Leaf~

PostSubject: Re: Feathers clearing   Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:27 am

Pads in and her light blue eyes widen,"Wha...?"Glances at Feather wide-eyed.
Back to top Go down
FlareStrike

FlareStrike

PostSubject: Re: Feathers clearing   Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:07 am

*He Twiches opening his eyes*
*Stands up*
*Growls*
"Bye"

(He was not dead, he was in shock xD)
Back to top Go down
Feather~

Feather~

PostSubject: Re: Feathers clearing   Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:27 pm

looks very confused and bewildered
Back to top Go down
^Ghost^

^Ghost^

PostSubject: Re: Feathers clearing   Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:29 am

( Yeah, didn't read it correctly and then I was like oops X)

Eyes widen," I thought you were dead.."

Back to top Go down
Feather~

Feather~

PostSubject: Re: Feathers clearing   Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:34 am

(lol)

sighs and gets up"fine if he won't talk to me then I won't be his friend"grumbles
Back to top Go down
^Ghost^

^Ghost^

PostSubject: Re: Feathers clearing   Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:37 am

( Pwnage!)

" he'll forgive you one day Feather, don't worry"
Back to top Go down
Feather~

Feather~

PostSubject: Re: Feathers clearing   Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:39 am

sighs"well he's hitting on my sister right now...soooo lets hope he gets her"smiles"then he'll have to talk to me cuz I'll be around her a lot"grins and licks you"I love you ghost"
(brb g2g eat dinner be on in like a few mins)
Back to top Go down
Feather~

Feather~

PostSubject: Re: Feathers clearing   Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:05 am

pads in from the moor and sits down upset about poppyclaw.she sighs and looks around deciding to tidy up a bit...goes through unused herbs and sorts them then changes my bedding and sorts through my fresh kill pile for any crow food
Back to top Go down
Leaf~

Leaf~

PostSubject: Re: Feathers clearing   Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:23 pm

Pads in with a vole in my mouth,"Hey Sis..so about the plan...?"
Back to top Go down
Feather~

Feather~

PostSubject: Re: Feathers clearing   Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:26 pm

"well me and ghoststride havn't talked about it since then but we are getting help from lightning"nods but is still sorting through my herbs
Back to top Go down
Leaf~

Leaf~

PostSubject: Re: Feathers clearing   Feathers clearing - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:02 pm

Nods,"Ok..well get back to me on it will you?I sorta wanna help out! X3"She flicked her tail and half padded, half limped back to her den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feathers clearing   Feathers clearing - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Feathers clearing
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next