WE ARE NOT ACTIVE. GO TO http://theheartofawarrior.canadian-forum.com/ that is a better site!
The menu buttons were created by Mistpelt of Warrior Clan Cats, I give all credit to her for them.

The new posts, no new posts, hot/popular, and locked icons for the subjects & topics were created by Magpie of ForgottenPurrs, I give all credit to her.

~ The clouds pass over the sky, as seconds pass by. Will you live out your live as a rogue, kittypet, or a clan cat? Each one comes with advantages, and disadvantages. Choose your pathe's wisely ~

To start connecting with other members, register below. Before you do anything, please read the site rules here: https://warriorcatsrp.canadian-forum.com/f1-rules - We have many features for our members including the Chatbox, RPGs, and much more.

It's time to begin the adventure!

Our Assistant Administrator is; TheFluffySheep.

Our moderators are; Spottedheart, and Sand&Others.

(If you do not want to make up your own charrie, use one that has a family, or a cat someone wishes to give away, you can posses, this is open to guests: https://warriorcatsrp.canadian-forum.com/f51-rpers-needed)

Thank you & hope to see you around! Very Happy

- Birdeh, Administrator & Founder of WarriorCatsRP - Like a Star @ heaven
WE ARE NOT ACTIVE. GO TO http://theheartofawarrior.canadian-forum.com/ that is a better site!
The menu buttons were created by Mistpelt of Warrior Clan Cats, I give all credit to her for them.

The new posts, no new posts, hot/popular, and locked icons for the subjects & topics were created by Magpie of ForgottenPurrs, I give all credit to her.

~ The clouds pass over the sky, as seconds pass by. Will you live out your live as a rogue, kittypet, or a clan cat? Each one comes with advantages, and disadvantages. Choose your pathe's wisely ~

To start connecting with other members, register below. Before you do anything, please read the site rules here: https://warriorcatsrp.canadian-forum.com/f1-rules - We have many features for our members including the Chatbox, RPGs, and much more.

It's time to begin the adventure!

Our Assistant Administrator is; TheFluffySheep.

Our moderators are; Spottedheart, and Sand&Others.

(If you do not want to make up your own charrie, use one that has a family, or a cat someone wishes to give away, you can posses, this is open to guests: https://warriorcatsrp.canadian-forum.com/f51-rpers-needed)

Thank you & hope to see you around! Very Happy

- Birdeh, Administrator & Founder of WarriorCatsRP - Like a Star @ heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
No gathering or medicine cat meeting set until the forum becomes a lot more active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software
Latest topics
» THE HEART OF A WARRIOR (THOAW).
The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:55 pm by Birdeh

» If your looking for a friend
The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:08 pm by BirdFlight01

» Join Form/Template.
The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:49 pm by BirdFlight01

» The camp clearing.
The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:10 am by FoxSpark

» Newbie Posts :3
The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:15 am by FoxSpark

» The Pine Forest
The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:18 pm by Spottedheart

» Peanuts!!!!!!
The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:54 am by Birdeh

» Blackkit prolong
The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:39 am by Birdeh

» Apprentice Den
The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:17 pm by Spottedheart

Season
The camp clearing. - Page 11 Season%20Block_Newleaf (Spring)
CURRENT MOON

The camp clearing.

Go down 
+31
Leaf~
Fireheart
Spottedheart
CrazzKat
Peanuts
AuroraPaw
ShadeFrost
.:SlickSpider:.
Leafkit
LeopardStride
FoxSpark
RainSpot
Forest&Green
StillWater
FlareStrike
SilentBreeze
RuffledStorm
HeatherFeather
MistyFoot
Black & Dew
Mistyice
PoppyStar
Hushheart
DarkLuck
CoalTail
cats of many
.:FireFoot:.
Birdeh
MossFoot
Ƨιcκ Ѧʋƨɛ
TheFluffySheep
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
cats of many

cats of many

The camp clearing. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: The camp clearing   The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:15 pm

She comes in putting down a mouthful of prey for the clan. She hears the two cats conversations and her eyes widen with pain and sadness.
She opens her trembling mouth and weakly says. "I-i........" She turns around and walks away crying.
Back to top Go down
PoppyStar

PoppyStar

PostSubject: Re: The camp clearing.   The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:41 pm

Poppy padded through, her prey sat in her jaws. She padded towards the FreshKill pile.
Back to top Go down
http://forestwarrior.webs.com
CoalTail

CoalTail

PostSubject: Re: The camp clearing.   The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:27 pm

*looks over at lightning, a spark of slight guilt appears in his eyes. Looks back at Heather.*
Back to top Go down
SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze

PostSubject: Re: The camp clearing.   The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:32 pm

Smiles at the two happy cats and i pad over to Coal and Heather,"Congratulations,you two make a fine couple."
Back to top Go down
SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze

PostSubject: Re: The camp clearing.   The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:24 pm

Staggers in later on and sinks to the ground breathing heavily,"BirdHeart..attacked..."Lays head down and closes eyes breathing shallow now.
Back to top Go down
HeatherFeather

HeatherFeather

PostSubject: Re: The camp clearing.   The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:56 pm

She looked up at Coal, "Go talk to her.." She said quietly. She looked over at the other warrior, her eyes widened in alarm. She carefully took the cat by the scruff and slowly and carefully dragged her towards the med den.
Back to top Go down
TheFluffySheep
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
TheFluffySheep

PostSubject: Re: The camp clearing.   The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:51 am

She Looked over at Silent "What do you mean Bird attacked?" She Spat "Where!?!"
Back to top Go down
SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze

PostSubject: Re: The camp clearing.   The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:23 am

Gasps,"Near FlightClan border...RiverClaw helped her..."Chokes.
Back to top Go down
TheFluffySheep
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
TheFluffySheep

PostSubject: Re: The camp clearing.   The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:25 am

"What?" She Spat, Looking around "Why?"

(River is in my den, Oh Joy-___-)
Back to top Go down
TheFluffySheep
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
TheFluffySheep

PostSubject: Re: The camp clearing.   The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:35 am

She Padded in, and Headed to her den, her head lowed to the ground.
Back to top Go down
CoalTail

CoalTail

PostSubject: Re: The camp clearing.   The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:16 am

Really? River attacked you? River is like really nice? He breaks the warrior code to protect other clans from dieing? Weird..... *looks around, then at lightning to Silent. Flicks tail*
Back to top Go down
SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze

PostSubject: Re: The camp clearing.   The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:12 pm

Lets Heather drag me to the med den and mews,"I dont know why they attacked...
Back to top Go down
MossFoot

MossFoot

PostSubject: Re: The camp clearing.   The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:28 pm

*watches silent, a tint of worry in my eyes*
Back to top Go down
TheFluffySheep
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
TheFluffySheep

PostSubject: Re: The camp clearing.   The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:37 pm

She Nods at Silent 'Okay, Well I'll Have to do something...." She Mumbles "Bird is a Rouge Now, and there is about as many Rouges as Warriors"
Back to top Go down
TheFluffySheep
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
TheFluffySheep

PostSubject: Re: The camp clearing.   The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:29 am

She Padded in, Fresh Wounds covering her Body, as she headed to the Leader den.
Back to top Go down
MossFoot

MossFoot

PostSubject: Re: The camp clearing.   The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:21 am

*eyes look from Silent to you, looks at you and eyes widen* What happened?
Back to top Go down
TheFluffySheep
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
TheFluffySheep

PostSubject: Re: The camp clearing.   The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:44 am

"Rouges" She Hissed.
Back to top Go down
StillWater

PostSubject: Re: The camp clearing.   The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:14 am

*a she-cat pads into your territory, she smells strongly of rouge. She smiles although knowing this something she is not suppose to do... she looks at EarthStar and MossFoot* Hello. *she smirks slightly* Im StillWater. *the smell of many rouges pass over you*
Back to top Go down
TheFluffySheep
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
TheFluffySheep

PostSubject: Re: The camp clearing.   The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:19 am

"Leave MossClan!" She Spat, Looking up at Still
Back to top Go down
StillWater

PostSubject: Re: The camp clearing.   The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:21 am

I'd prefer not to, not to intrude or anything... but *smiles* I have something to tell you. *laughs*
Back to top Go down
TheFluffySheep
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
TheFluffySheep

PostSubject: Re: The camp clearing.   The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:22 am

She Sighed, Looking Amused "What?"
Back to top Go down
StillWater

PostSubject: Re: The camp clearing.   The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:24 am

*flicks tail* MossFoot, is leaving... you and the clan, he's becoming a rouge. *smirks and flicks tail*
Back to top Go down
TheFluffySheep
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
TheFluffySheep

PostSubject: Re: The camp clearing.   The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:25 am

She Stood there, Motionless "I Want to hear it from Him!" She Hissed after a moment.
Back to top Go down
StillWater

PostSubject: Re: The camp clearing.   The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:28 am

Well before he leaves, I dont think you'll get a chance too. *smiles and flicks tail, laughs slightly and pads away*
Back to top Go down
TheFluffySheep
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
TheFluffySheep

PostSubject: Re: The camp clearing.   The camp clearing. - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:31 am

"Well Then ill find him!" She Hissed, Locking eyes with the rouge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The camp clearing.   The camp clearing. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The camp clearing.
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next