WE ARE NOT ACTIVE. GO TO http://theheartofawarrior.canadian-forum.com/ that is a better site!
The menu buttons were created by Mistpelt of Warrior Clan Cats, I give all credit to her for them.

The new posts, no new posts, hot/popular, and locked icons for the subjects & topics were created by Magpie of ForgottenPurrs, I give all credit to her.

~ The clouds pass over the sky, as seconds pass by. Will you live out your live as a rogue, kittypet, or a clan cat? Each one comes with advantages, and disadvantages. Choose your pathe's wisely ~

To start connecting with other members, register below. Before you do anything, please read the site rules here: https://warriorcatsrp.canadian-forum.com/f1-rules - We have many features for our members including the Chatbox, RPGs, and much more.

It's time to begin the adventure!

Our Assistant Administrator is; TheFluffySheep.

Our moderators are; Spottedheart, and Sand&Others.

(If you do not want to make up your own charrie, use one that has a family, or a cat someone wishes to give away, you can posses, this is open to guests: https://warriorcatsrp.canadian-forum.com/f51-rpers-needed)

Thank you & hope to see you around! Very Happy

- Birdeh, Administrator & Founder of WarriorCatsRP - Like a Star @ heaven
WE ARE NOT ACTIVE. GO TO http://theheartofawarrior.canadian-forum.com/ that is a better site!
The menu buttons were created by Mistpelt of Warrior Clan Cats, I give all credit to her for them.

The new posts, no new posts, hot/popular, and locked icons for the subjects & topics were created by Magpie of ForgottenPurrs, I give all credit to her.

~ The clouds pass over the sky, as seconds pass by. Will you live out your live as a rogue, kittypet, or a clan cat? Each one comes with advantages, and disadvantages. Choose your pathe's wisely ~

To start connecting with other members, register below. Before you do anything, please read the site rules here: https://warriorcatsrp.canadian-forum.com/f1-rules - We have many features for our members including the Chatbox, RPGs, and much more.

It's time to begin the adventure!

Our Assistant Administrator is; TheFluffySheep.

Our moderators are; Spottedheart, and Sand&Others.

(If you do not want to make up your own charrie, use one that has a family, or a cat someone wishes to give away, you can posses, this is open to guests: https://warriorcatsrp.canadian-forum.com/f51-rpers-needed)

Thank you & hope to see you around! Very Happy

- Birdeh, Administrator & Founder of WarriorCatsRP - Like a Star @ heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
No gathering or medicine cat meeting set until the forum becomes a lot more active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software
Latest topics
» THE HEART OF A WARRIOR (THOAW).
A time to think EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:55 pm by Birdeh

» If your looking for a friend
A time to think EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:08 pm by BirdFlight01

» Join Form/Template.
A time to think EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:49 pm by BirdFlight01

» The camp clearing.
A time to think EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:10 am by FoxSpark

» Newbie Posts :3
A time to think EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:15 am by FoxSpark

» The Pine Forest
A time to think EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:18 pm by Spottedheart

» Peanuts!!!!!!
A time to think EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:54 am by Birdeh

» Blackkit prolong
A time to think EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:39 am by Birdeh

» Apprentice Den
A time to think EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:17 pm by Spottedheart

Season
A time to think Season%20Block_Newleaf (Spring)
CURRENT MOON

A time to think

Go down 
+6
Raven:.
Birdeh
Feather~
+ShadowBringer+
TheFluffySheep
^Ghost^
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
^Ghost^

^Ghost^

A time to think Empty
PostSubject: A time to think   A time to think EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:43 am

Lays down on a tree branch, eyes clouded up. His heart seemed 2 be torn up and all he could do was just wait for when things would go back to normal.
Back to top Go down
TheFluffySheep
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
TheFluffySheep

A time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A time to think   A time to think EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:19 am

She Padded into the Den, Meaning no Harm. "Hello Ghost" She Mewed
Back to top Go down
+ShadowBringer+

+ShadowBringer+

A time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A time to think   A time to think EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:20 am

doesn't look up," Hi..."
Back to top Go down
+ShadowBringer+

+ShadowBringer+

A time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A time to think   A time to think EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:21 am

(too lazy 2 switch accounts XD )
Back to top Go down
TheFluffySheep
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
TheFluffySheep

A time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A time to think   A time to think EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:24 am

She Sat, A few Tail-Lengths Away from You "What's Wrong?" She Asked, Curling her tail around herself.
Back to top Go down
^Ghost^

^Ghost^

A time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A time to think   A time to think EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:29 am

"Everything, Poppy and Bird have gone bad, and I once thought we were friends, I thought they'd be happy for me to finally have a mate, but they keep saying that she's this and that. I don't even have anyone to trust anymore besides Feather." Growls," I don't want to even see their faces anymore", claws the bark underneath him
Back to top Go down
TheFluffySheep
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
TheFluffySheep

A time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A time to think   A time to think EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:38 am

She Nods "I Know How You feel. MossClan Is falling apart in my Paws, and It seems like i Can't Stop It. There Evil clan is the Last thing this forest Needs. I Can't Beilive they're Treating your mate like that, then trying to get you & Her to Join there clan....." She Shakes her Head "The Forest is going to be Ruined by SunClan, and the Bad Rouges. MossClan, FlightClan, and The Better of the Rouges need to stop SunClan" She Mewed, Looking down at you.
Back to top Go down
Feather~

Feather~

A time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A time to think   A time to think EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:09 pm

pads up and rests her tail on ghost"I think she's right.we need to put a stop to this before its to late!"
Back to top Go down
TheFluffySheep
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
TheFluffySheep

A time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A time to think   A time to think EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:01 pm

She Looked over at Feather and Nodded.
Back to top Go down
Feather~

Feather~

A time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A time to think   A time to think EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:33 pm

smiles and sits down"so whats the plan."
Back to top Go down
TheFluffySheep
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
TheFluffySheep

A time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A time to think   A time to think EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:54 pm

She Shrugs, Remaining Silent.
Back to top Go down
Birdeh
Administrator
Administrator
Birdeh

A time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A time to think   A time to think EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:11 pm

Tears tricked down her cheeks, watching them from a bush, only her eyes visible. She began to wonder what she had become, She began to feel guilty. She raced off, weeping silently, as she left, the bushes ruffled and made a noise, yet she was no where to be seen.
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcatsrp.canadian-forum.com
Feather~

Feather~

A time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A time to think   A time to think EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:17 pm

looks up frowning then turns back to earth and ghost"well they have to be stopped sooo....talking?fighting?or..."thinks
Back to top Go down
TheFluffySheep
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
TheFluffySheep

A time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A time to think   A time to think EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:32 pm

She Nods "I Just Kitted, But i Will Fight if Needed" She Sighs. "We Will start by Talking, But Fighting Might be Nessisary"
Back to top Go down

A time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A time to think   A time to think EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:01 am

pads in"so I heard about these evil cats?"looks up"I'll help if you'd like"

Last edited by Raven:. on Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheFluffySheep
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
TheFluffySheep

A time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A time to think   A time to think EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:03 am

Erm, Who are you? xD
Back to top Go down
StillWater

A time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A time to think   A time to think EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:04 pm

ShowerClaw: FlightClan can help probably. We may be small but we're strong.
StillWater: *nods* Yes.
Back to top Go down
TheFluffySheep
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
TheFluffySheep

A time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A time to think   A time to think EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:06 pm

"No" She Hissed at Shower. She Turned to Ghost and whoever else is here (xD) "I Have teamed up with SunClan to stop FlightClan" She Mewed, Looking back at Still, with a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
MossFoot

MossFoot

A time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A time to think   A time to think EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:19 pm

I dont think we should fight. I think we should just leave them alone for now and wait for them to attack us, then we attack... who knows they might never attack.
Back to top Go down
TheFluffySheep
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
TheFluffySheep

A time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A time to think   A time to think EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:25 pm

She Looked over at Moss "There is already cats attacking us, and intruding in our territory, They have to be dealt with."
Back to top Go down
MossFoot

MossFoot

A time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A time to think   A time to think EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:27 pm

They are rouges... and FlightClan has so far stayed on their own territory. Its SunClan thats made of all rouges, Its SunClan thats intruding in our space and FlightClans! I think SunClan is the one we need to attack! I do have a point here.
Back to top Go down
TheFluffySheep
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
TheFluffySheep

A time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A time to think   A time to think EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:39 pm

She Nods, Only Slightly "Yes, But Think. From My Point of View. I Can Trust Bird & Poppy more then FlightClan Cats. They've Been in this Clan, I Know there weaknesses. I would rather fight with them to attack FlightClan, Then Fighting with FlightClan against SunClan. We could defeat them by ourselfs, But FlightClan...." She Pauses."The Alleyment (Or whatever) Has already been Made, and Im Glad of it, and Not turning back" She Mewed, looking down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
FernWhisker

FernWhisker

A time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A time to think   A time to think EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:44 pm

WHAT?! WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING US WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING! THIS DOESNT MAKE ANY SCENCE!? WHY WOULD YOU WANNA ATTACK FLIGHTCLAN! *snarls* SOME OF YOUR CLAN IS IN FLIGHTCLAN TOO EARTHSTAR! *narrows eyes*
Back to top Go down
TheFluffySheep
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
TheFluffySheep

A time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A time to think   A time to think EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:51 pm

(People Need to stop Randomly Popping up in this conversation. This was Between me & Ghost at First, and nobody else needed to come-__-)

"Yes, But they Left MossClan, So I Don't Care Much about them anymore" She Mewed.
Back to top Go down
^Ghost^

^Ghost^

A time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A time to think   A time to think EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:30 am

(I'll say! How'd even get there?)

Flattens ears at the newcomers and glances at Feather and EarthStar."They haven't done anything yet, we should just wait and see what happens"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A time to think   A time to think Empty

Back to top Go down

A time to think
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next