WE ARE NOT ACTIVE. GO TO http://theheartofawarrior.canadian-forum.com/ that is a better site!
The menu buttons were created by Mistpelt of Warrior Clan Cats, I give all credit to her for them.

The new posts, no new posts, hot/popular, and locked icons for the subjects & topics were created by Magpie of ForgottenPurrs, I give all credit to her.

~ The clouds pass over the sky, as seconds pass by. Will you live out your live as a rogue, kittypet, or a clan cat? Each one comes with advantages, and disadvantages. Choose your pathe's wisely ~

To start connecting with other members, register below. Before you do anything, please read the site rules here: https://warriorcatsrp.canadian-forum.com/f1-rules - We have many features for our members including the Chatbox, RPGs, and much more.

It's time to begin the adventure!

Our Assistant Administrator is; TheFluffySheep.

Our moderators are; Spottedheart, and Sand&Others.

(If you do not want to make up your own charrie, use one that has a family, or a cat someone wishes to give away, you can posses, this is open to guests: https://warriorcatsrp.canadian-forum.com/f51-rpers-needed)

Thank you & hope to see you around! Very Happy

- Birdeh, Administrator & Founder of WarriorCatsRP - Like a Star @ heaven
WE ARE NOT ACTIVE. GO TO http://theheartofawarrior.canadian-forum.com/ that is a better site!
The menu buttons were created by Mistpelt of Warrior Clan Cats, I give all credit to her for them.

The new posts, no new posts, hot/popular, and locked icons for the subjects & topics were created by Magpie of ForgottenPurrs, I give all credit to her.

~ The clouds pass over the sky, as seconds pass by. Will you live out your live as a rogue, kittypet, or a clan cat? Each one comes with advantages, and disadvantages. Choose your pathe's wisely ~

To start connecting with other members, register below. Before you do anything, please read the site rules here: https://warriorcatsrp.canadian-forum.com/f1-rules - We have many features for our members including the Chatbox, RPGs, and much more.

It's time to begin the adventure!

Our Assistant Administrator is; TheFluffySheep.

Our moderators are; Spottedheart, and Sand&Others.

(If you do not want to make up your own charrie, use one that has a family, or a cat someone wishes to give away, you can posses, this is open to guests: https://warriorcatsrp.canadian-forum.com/f51-rpers-needed)

Thank you & hope to see you around! Very Happy

- Birdeh, Administrator & Founder of WarriorCatsRP - Like a Star @ heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
No gathering or medicine cat meeting set until the forum becomes a lot more active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software
Latest topics
» THE HEART OF A WARRIOR (THOAW).
My kits are coming! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:55 pm by Birdeh

» If your looking for a friend
My kits are coming! EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:08 pm by BirdFlight01

» Join Form/Template.
My kits are coming! EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:49 pm by BirdFlight01

» The camp clearing.
My kits are coming! EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:10 am by FoxSpark

» Newbie Posts :3
My kits are coming! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:15 am by FoxSpark

» The Pine Forest
My kits are coming! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:18 pm by Spottedheart

» Peanuts!!!!!!
My kits are coming! EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:54 am by Birdeh

» Blackkit prolong
My kits are coming! EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:39 am by Birdeh

» Apprentice Den
My kits are coming! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:17 pm by Spottedheart

Season
My kits are coming! Season%20Block_Newleaf (Spring)
CURRENT MOON

My kits are coming!

Go down 
+2
Jayfeather
Moonfrost
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonfrost

Moonfrost

My kits are coming! Empty
PostSubject: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:26 am

Half Moon circled uneasily in a nest, her belly twitching and moving. She lay down uneasily, trying to sleep. Soon, she stand up again, her eyes snapping open. She murmurs a name, too soft for anyone to hear.
Back to top Go down
Jayfeather

Jayfeather

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:33 am

Jayfeather enters and finds Half Moon pacing and generally looking uncomfortable. "Half Moon, are you alright?" Jayfeather asks.
Back to top Go down
Moonfrost

Moonfrost

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:35 am

"The kits!" Half Moon hisses, "they're coming! Fetch the medicine cat!" She slumps back down into the nest, her sides trembling in effort.
Back to top Go down
Jayfeather

Jayfeather

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:38 am

Jayfeather nods, his pelt bristling in the fear-scent and the pain that engulfs Half Moon. "I will," He meows, quickly licking Half Moon on the head. "You're going to be fine,"
Back to top Go down
Jayfeather

Jayfeather

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:57 am

Jayfeather returns and pads to Half Moon's side. "How are you feeling?" He meows while licking Half Moon on the head. "Are you hurt? May I touch your belly?"
Back to top Go down
Moonfrost

Moonfrost

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:58 am

Half Moon nodded her head. "What are you going to do?" She meowed, anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Jayfeather

Jayfeather

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:00 am

"I'm going to see how many kits you have." Jayfeather meows as he gently presses his forepaws on Half Moon's belly. He could feel the kits squirming inside - ready to be born. He counted... one... two... definately three, if not four. "There are four kits." He meowed excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Moonfrost

Moonfrost

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:37 am

"Where is the medicine cat?" Half Moon yowled as another wave of pain washed through her. She saw her stomach rippling from the strength it took to have kits.
Back to top Go down
Jayfeather

Jayfeather

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:37 am

"The medicine cat is coming, just hold on..." Jayfeather meowed, his voice full of tension.
Back to top Go down
Moonfrost

Moonfrost

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:38 am

"Just do something now! They're coming!" Hlf Moon hissed, pain gripping her body like claws. "You were a medicine cat at one time, weren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Jayfeather

Jayfeather

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:39 am

Jayfeather nodded. "Alright, I''ll help. Just don't panick, you're going to be fine." He meowed, drawing his tail over Half Moon's flank.
Back to top Go down
Moonfrost

Moonfrost

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:41 am

Half Moon let out a loud yowl as one kit was born. She circled in her nest, her body trembling. She settled back down, her heart thumping in her chest. "Is it a tom or a she-cat?" She whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Jayfeather

Jayfeather

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:42 am

Jayfeather licked the little kit clean, his blind eyes staring at the creature. "It's a tom," He meowed.
Back to top Go down
Moonfrost

Moonfrost

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:44 am

Half Moon let out a long purr, despite her weary state. She drew her eldest son closer to the curve of her belly. His fur was grey with a little white belly and four white paws. "He's beautiful..." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Moonfrost

Moonfrost

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:45 am

Half Moon let out a sudden hiss as another wave of contractions wove through her body. Her limbs grew limp as another kit was born. She drew this kit closer and began to groom it herself. "This one is a she-cat." she whispered. The kit had brown fur with black stripes. Her underbelly was white and her paws were white. Half Moony drew the kit closer to her belly with her tail. "My sweet kits," She murured.
Back to top Go down
Moonfrost

Moonfrost

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:47 am

Two more kits were born in the shelter of the nursery. Half Moon let out a long purr when they were born. She drew the two kits closer to thier siblings. "Another tom and another she-cat," She whispered. The tom was completely black except for his four white paws. The she-cat was a little grey tabby - an exact replica of Jayfeather.
Back to top Go down
Jayfeather

Jayfeather

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:48 am

Jayfeather let out a long purr, echoing Half Moon's joy. "They're beautiful," He whispered, grooming each kit breifly before turning to Half Moon again. "Do you have any ideas for names?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Moonfrost

Moonfrost

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:49 am

Half Moon nodded. "I have a few ideas, why don't you help me?" Half Moon glanced at the two toms, closer to her. "I was thinking about Crowkit for the black one," She whispered. She glanced up at Jayfeather to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Jayfeather

Jayfeather

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:50 am

Jayfeather's eyes clouded for a moment. He nodded and gestured to the brown tabby she-cat. "What about Leafkit for this one?"
Back to top Go down
Moonfrost

Moonfrost

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:53 am

Half Moon nodded eagerly. (Is that how it's spelled?, anyways...) She brushed her tail over the gray tom. "What about Stormkit for this one?" She gestured to the minature female Jayfeather. "And this one will be Featherkit," She looked up at Jayfeather, her eyes large and round and full of tenderness. "I can't belive they're my kit," she mururmed after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Jayfeather

Jayfeather

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:55 am

Jayfeather purred at the names. "I like them,"
His eyes shadowed over breifly, before they shone like stars. "I can't believe that they're our kits," he murmured rubbing his muzzle against Half Moon's. "Now, get some sleep, you must be exhausted."
Back to top Go down
Moonfrost

Moonfrost

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:56 am

Half Moon nodded and curled up tighter around her kits. "Thank you for your help, Jayfeather," she wispered, gazing at her mate.
Back to top Go down
Moonfrost

Moonfrost

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:02 am

She gave Jayfeather a lick on the head. "Good night,"she murmured before drifting off into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jayfeather

Jayfeather

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:03 am

"Good night,"
Back to top Go down
Moonfrost

Moonfrost

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:24 am

Featherkit stirred in her sleep, her ears flicking as she had a pleasant dream.
Leafkit woke up, her eyes still sealed shut. She turned her face to lowards her mother and lets out a little squeak.
Stormkit kneads his mother's belly, purrig.
Crowkit's eyes have started to open - he looks at his father and meows something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! Empty

Back to top Go down

My kits are coming!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next