WE ARE NOT ACTIVE. GO TO http://theheartofawarrior.canadian-forum.com/ that is a better site!
The menu buttons were created by Mistpelt of Warrior Clan Cats, I give all credit to her for them.

The new posts, no new posts, hot/popular, and locked icons for the subjects & topics were created by Magpie of ForgottenPurrs, I give all credit to her.

~ The clouds pass over the sky, as seconds pass by. Will you live out your live as a rogue, kittypet, or a clan cat? Each one comes with advantages, and disadvantages. Choose your pathe's wisely ~

To start connecting with other members, register below. Before you do anything, please read the site rules here: https://warriorcatsrp.canadian-forum.com/f1-rules - We have many features for our members including the Chatbox, RPGs, and much more.

It's time to begin the adventure!

Our Assistant Administrator is; TheFluffySheep.

Our moderators are; Spottedheart, and Sand&Others.

(If you do not want to make up your own charrie, use one that has a family, or a cat someone wishes to give away, you can posses, this is open to guests: https://warriorcatsrp.canadian-forum.com/f51-rpers-needed)

Thank you & hope to see you around! Very Happy

- Birdeh, Administrator & Founder of WarriorCatsRP - Like a Star @ heaven
WE ARE NOT ACTIVE. GO TO http://theheartofawarrior.canadian-forum.com/ that is a better site!
The menu buttons were created by Mistpelt of Warrior Clan Cats, I give all credit to her for them.

The new posts, no new posts, hot/popular, and locked icons for the subjects & topics were created by Magpie of ForgottenPurrs, I give all credit to her.

~ The clouds pass over the sky, as seconds pass by. Will you live out your live as a rogue, kittypet, or a clan cat? Each one comes with advantages, and disadvantages. Choose your pathe's wisely ~

To start connecting with other members, register below. Before you do anything, please read the site rules here: https://warriorcatsrp.canadian-forum.com/f1-rules - We have many features for our members including the Chatbox, RPGs, and much more.

It's time to begin the adventure!

Our Assistant Administrator is; TheFluffySheep.

Our moderators are; Spottedheart, and Sand&Others.

(If you do not want to make up your own charrie, use one that has a family, or a cat someone wishes to give away, you can posses, this is open to guests: https://warriorcatsrp.canadian-forum.com/f51-rpers-needed)

Thank you & hope to see you around! Very Happy

- Birdeh, Administrator & Founder of WarriorCatsRP - Like a Star @ heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
No gathering or medicine cat meeting set until the forum becomes a lot more active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software
Latest topics
» THE HEART OF A WARRIOR (THOAW).
My kits are coming! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:55 pm by Birdeh

» If your looking for a friend
My kits are coming! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:08 pm by BirdFlight01

» Join Form/Template.
My kits are coming! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:49 pm by BirdFlight01

» The camp clearing.
My kits are coming! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:10 am by FoxSpark

» Newbie Posts :3
My kits are coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:15 am by FoxSpark

» The Pine Forest
My kits are coming! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:18 pm by Spottedheart

» Peanuts!!!!!!
My kits are coming! - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:54 am by Birdeh

» Blackkit prolong
My kits are coming! - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:39 am by Birdeh

» Apprentice Den
My kits are coming! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:17 pm by Spottedheart

Season
My kits are coming! - Page 3 Season%20Block_Newleaf (Spring)
CURRENT MOON

My kits are coming!

Go down 
+2
Jayfeather
Moonfrost
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Moonfrost

Moonfrost

My kits are coming! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:14 pm

Half Moon glanced at Jayfeather. "Alright, just be careful you two." Half Moon moved her tail and instantly Stormkit launched himself at his sister.
Crowkit and Leafkit padded back from thier race. "I bet I can beat both of you!"
"Not if I beat them first!" Leafkit meowed, leaping into the flying paws of her littermates.
"Ouch!" Featherkit squeaked as Leafkit bit the silver tabby's tail. Featherkit lunged at her sister, batting the brown she-cat's head with sheathed paws.
Half Moon let out a purr of amusement. "Keep your blows more direct, Featherkit. Leafkit, don't flop around like a fish. Stormkit, Crowkit is a little bigger than you, use your speed to your advantage."
The four kits play-fought
Back to top Go down
Moonfrost

Moonfrost

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:17 pm

soon though, their blows grew more clumsy and Featherkit yawned widely. Stormkit saw the opening and lunged at his sister. "Hey!"
"Haha! A good warrior never yawns in battle!" He meowed, nipping Featherkit's ear.
"I'm tired!" She protested and wriggled closer to her mother. She crawled to Half Moon's forlegs and curled up below her mother's muzzle.
Half Moon bent down and licked the top of Featherkit's head. "Alrgiht now, you three should follow her example and sleep,"
Crowkit stared defiantly at his mother for a few breif heartbeats before nodding quietly. "Alright," He yanwed. Stormkit and Leafkit quickly squished in with Featherkit and fell asleep almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
Moonfrost

Moonfrost

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:17 pm

Half Moon gazed at them fondly, her eyes shimmering with pride. "My dear, sweet angels," she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Jayfeather

Jayfeather

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:18 pm

Jayfeather blinked and purred. He nuzzled his mate before getting to his paws. "I'm going to grab you some fresh-kill,"
Back to top Go down
Moonfrost

Moonfrost

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:19 pm

Half Moon blinked gratefully. "Thank you, Jayfeather."
Back to top Go down
Jayfeather

Jayfeather

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:19 pm

Jayfeather dipped his head as he padded out of the den.
Back to top Go down
Jayfeather

Jayfeather

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:20 pm

He returned only a few moments later, carrying a vole and a mouse in his jaws. He gave the mouse to Half Moon before licking her between the ears. "Here you go, Half Moon," He leaned forward. "My sweetheart," He murmrued before eating his fresh-kill.
Back to top Go down
Moonfrost

Moonfrost

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:53 pm

Half Moon ate the fresh-kill gratefully. When she finished, she gazed at her kit. They were snuggled up together in a furry heap. They were close to her belly, twitching in thier sleep. She licked them each on the head, purring deeply.
Back to top Go down
Moonfrost

Moonfrost

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:44 am

Half Moon stood, leaving her sleeping kits be - a paw twitching often. She slipped out of the nursery, her white pelt standing out in the night air.
Back to top Go down
Jayfeather

Jayfeather

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:45 am

Jayfeather lifted his head, listening to his mate leave her kits. He felt her warmth draw away and he wondered where she was headed.
Back to top Go down
Jayfeather

Jayfeather

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:46 am

Standing, he shook his pelt gingerly. He didn't want her to be alone if she was going to leave camp, so he followed her, cautiously stepping over his kits. He thought to himself 'I probably should be sleeping in the warriors den,"
Back to top Go down
Moonfrost

Moonfrost

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:37 am

Half Moon emerged into the nursery and snuggled down by her kits. The scent of the meadow clung to her and in her jaws was a bundle of flowers. She placed the flowers on the ground, away from the other queens and thier kits, hoping that they wouldn't get smashed in the night.
Back to top Go down
Jayfeather

Jayfeather

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:41 am

Jayfeather emerged from behind his mate. He placed his flowers next to hers and settled comfortably against her back. He enjoyed the touch of her warmth. He lay his head on his paws. "Good night, Half Moon." He meowed.
Back to top Go down
Moonfrost

Moonfrost

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:41 am

Half Moon purred deeply as she drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Moonfrost

Moonfrost

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:28 pm

Stormkit opened his green eyes and prodded his brother, Crowkit awake.
"g'off," Crowkit grumbled, still asleep.
"Wake up!" Stomkit hissed. "Let's go play!"
Back to top Go down
Moonfrost

Moonfrost

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:37 pm

Crowkit opened one of his blue eyes. "Why?" He grumbled. He closed his eye again and burried his nose into his paws.
Featherkit woke up. She lifted her head and launched herself at her two brothers. "Wake up!" She purred. "Mamma might take us out of nursery for the first time!"
Leafkit lifted her head as well. "Really?" she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Moonfrost

Moonfrost

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:38 pm

Half Moon blinked at her kits. "If all four of you wash up and behave, then yes, I will take you outside for the first time."
Back to top Go down
Moonfrost

Moonfrost

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:41 pm

Crowkit pushed himself into a sitting position. "Where's daddy at?" He meowed, glancing around.
Half Moon looked at him curiously. Jayfeather was sitting in front of Crowkit. "He's here darling,"
Back to top Go down
Jayfeather

Jayfeather

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 pm

Jayfeather sniffed curioulsy at Crowkit. "I'll come with you guys, just to make sure you don't make too much of a hassle for your mother." He purred.
Back to top Go down
Jayfeather

Jayfeather

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:43 pm

He began to groom his kits, starting with Leafkit; she was the closest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My kits are coming!   My kits are coming! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My kits are coming!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3